Feb 17, 2019

Free Therapy

I'm not sure about you but I find colouring to be a very therapeutic and relaxing thing to do.
I can spend a long time just filling in the lines, it brings me back to my childhood. For some reason it’s become important to me to persuade friends that coloring-in is a beautiful, relaxing, wonderful pastime for grown-ups.
 I like colouring in using the light first and then the dark. How good a Copic, Stampin' Up! Blendabilities or even a crayon feels in your hand. How tricky it really is to stay within the lines (well, for me it is anyway). In fact, maybe coloring-in is even more fun for us now than when we were children.
Today's cards uses the several different stamp sets.I simply coloured in the using my Copic markers. I coloured them on glossy white paper and cut them out. After I cut them out I used dimensionals on a few of them. I also added either gems or stickles.
  









I am taking the Copic Whimsical Hair and Faces class on September 20th yeah!  


Thank you for stopping by and hope you like the projects. Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...