Feb 15, 2019

Forests, Fishing, & Forgery

Hello my cozy friends,

I am reading the "Campers & Criminals Cozy Series"  by Tonya Kappes.  Today I am discussing Forests, Fishing, & Forgery Book 3 in the series.

Forests, Fishing, & Forgery (A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery #3)Forests, Fishing, & Forgery by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With each new installment in this series I fall in love with the characters and Normal even more. Tonya has a way of bringing her words to life in your imagination and drawing you into the story. I didn't figure out the murderer until the end, lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing. 

I highly recommend this series to all my cozy reader friends

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...