Feb 16, 2019

Hallmark Mystery Movies

Hello my cozy friends,

I think my love affair with mysteries started at the age of 5 when I started to read Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys etc.  I was blessed to have parents that believed reading was a treasure and read to me every night.  I remember them reading me the classics at a very young age and always saw both of them with a book. 

I love watching Mystery movies too!  As a child it was Hart to Hart, Diagnosis Murder and can't forget Murder She Wrote!

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries produces some awesome shows and here in Canada we get on a few channels.  We have had Aurora Teagarden, Garage Sale Mysteries, Fixer Upper etc. and I am Happy Happy to say we have some NEW ones coming up!

On February 17th (USA) we have a new one  “Chronicle Mysteries: Recovered” starring Alison Sweeney.  I am not sure when we will get here...

Alex McPherson (Sweeney) returns to the small town in Pennsylvania where she spent her summers as a girl to record the next episode of her true crime podcast, about the disappearance of a childhood friend 20 years prior. However, after teaming up with the local newspaper editor (Ayres), who reluctantly agrees to help her retrace the girl’s last steps, Alex not only uncovers the shocking truth behind the girl’s disappearance, but also a decades-old murder and its cover-up.



Then in March we can look forward to The Crossword Mysteries starring Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott.

A brilliant crossword puzzle editor (Chabert) finds her life turned upside-down when she is pulled into a police investigation after several of the clues in her recent puzzles are linked to unsolved crimes. Proving her innocence means leaving the comfort of her sheltered world and working with a tough police detective (Elliott), puzzling through clues together in order to crack the case, as the two are fish out of water in each other's worlds.


Other series we can look forward to are:

  • Hailey Dean Mysteries (On Demand)
  • Mystery 101
  • Ruby Herring Mysteries (March 2 on W @ 9pm)
  • Emma Fielding Mysteries
  • Fixer Upper Mysteries
  • Morning Show Mystery
  • Agatha Raisin Mysteries (Acorn TV)

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...