Feb 25, 2019

Watch the Wall - Miss Seeton

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing a Miss Seeton mystery.  I have been reading this series for a very long time, I think I read the first one in 1996 and went through every one I could get my hands on. I liked that it was a lot like Miss Marple with an older Protagonist, I have always loved British mysteries and looked for any I could find.

Sarah J. Mason, writing as Hamilton Crane, (14 books) has truly revitalized the Miss Seeton series that was first penned by the late Heron Carvic.


Watch the Wall, Miss Seeton (A Miss Seeton Mystery #24)Watch the Wall, Miss Seeton by Hamilton Crane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Watch the Wall, Miss Seeton, the twenty fifth novel to feature intuitive artist Miss Emily Seeton of Plummergen, Kent.. In this installment the protagonist seems to be Superintendent Brinton, the much put upon head of CID at Ashford. as well as Ms. Seeton. She will bumble along thinking the best of everyone and producing her interpretation of events in her scribbles when asked to do so.

It was funny and entertaining and Once I got into it, I couldn't put it down. Miss Seeton was amazing as usual and the cast of characters likable, quirky and funny.

I look forward to reading another instalment. in this fabulous series. If you haven't read the originals I do recommend doing so.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book from Farrago via NetGalley. All of the above opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...