Oct 8, 2019

Tin Tile Thankful Fall Card

Hello my friends,

The maple leaf from the Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Seasons bundle, Tin Tile embossing folder, and fall inspired coloured inks make for a beautiful earthy simple card.


Instructions:

  • Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla card stock. (I had leftover handmade paper-retired)
  • 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine inside the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.  Adhere to card with adhesive.
  • Stamp the maple leaf solid with Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie or Curry ink onto Crumb Cake or Very Vanilla card stock. Then stamp over top with maple leaf outline stamp in black ink.
  • Crop the maple leaf with a die-cutting and embossing machine using the coordinating die Cheerful Seasons. 
  • Ink edges with coordinating ink or in my case with Tea Stain Distress ink. Adhere to card-base with dimensionals. From an old misc. die I cut out some leaves in Always Artichoke and adhered behind the maple leafs.
  • I stamped sentiment in black and die cut with one of my ragged edge dies and adhered with dimensional. 
  • I finished it off with a bow out of twine and some pearl drops.

Hope you like it 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafter's.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble Is Brewing by Vicki Delany

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing “Trouble is Brewing ” by Vicki Delany the 5th  instalment in the “ Tea by the Sea Mysteries”. I...