Oct 25, 2019

Stamped Out - A Mail Carrier Mystery by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

“Stamped Out” by Tonya Kappes is the first book in her all new “A Mail Carrier Cozy Mystery” series starring Bernadette Butler and her cat Rowena.
Print Length: 253 pages
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC


Everyone in Sugar Creek Gap has tried to fix up widow and beloved mail carrier, Bernadette Davis on several dates. They say she has to be lonely.

What they don’t know is how Bernadette’s life is filled ... with everyone’s hidden secrets and obsessions. After all, she does deliver their mail and hears all the dirty laundry southern folks love to sweep secrets under the rug.

While on her route, Bernadette finds one of her clients dead and suspects foul play even though the local police aren’t convinced.

Bernadette discovers she’s got a penchant for discovering clues that just might help STAMP OUT a killer who is on the loose.
Once again Tonya has woven a picture of small town Kentucky with its southern charm, quirky characters and a dash of humour. Welcome to Sugar Creek Gap, Kentucky y’all!

The story moved at a steady pace with a few red herrings and a few twists to keep you guessing. I was completely surprised by the ending, totally not what I expected. I am super excited to read book two “Addressed For Murder” out on December 31, 2019.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...