Oct 15, 2019

Home to Roost Friendship Card

Hello my friends,

Today's card was made the Stampin’ Up! Home to Roost stamp set, Tin Tile embossing folder, and Copics which made for a beautiful farmhouse style simple card for a friend.

Instructions:

  • Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla card stock. 
  • 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine inside the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.  Adhere to card with adhesive.
  • Die cut out the torn look rectangle with a die-cutting and embossing machine.
  • Stamp the Rooster from the Stampin' Up! Home to Roost stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.  Mask off the Rooster then stamp the tall grass.
  • Colour Rooster with your Alchol markers in whichever colours you like.
  • Ink edges with coordinating ink or in my case with Tea Stain Distress ink. Adhere to card-base with dimensionals. 
  • I stamped sentiment in black and punched out with small oval punch and adhered with dimensional. 
  • I finished it off with some pearl drops.

Hope you like it

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...