May 11, 2019

Rewrite your life ...

Hello my friends,

Today I am rambling or musing over some thoughts I have had for a while now.  Have you ever wished you could rewrite the last 5 years or even one year.  This is what I have been dwelling on...


There are so many things I wish I had said or wish I had not done these last 6 years.  When I went on disability summer of 2013 I wish I had handled the grief, adjustment, etc. differently.   When depressed I have a habit of redecorating in my 20's and 40's it was shopping for craft stuff.

Erase your mistakes, I was foolish to jump into Stampin Up! and a few other things.  I wonder where I would be if I had just took the time to adjust and grieve properly rather than push it down and try to prove to everyone I was still okay.


Now I am trying to focus on all the good things in life and not what I have lost (profession, friends, family).  I tell myself there are people who have it worse than me, be thankful for what you have but please tell me who doesn't grieve over loss of friendships, family members or life as they know it.

Tell me do you ever wish you could change things or rewrite them...   is there things you struggle with?

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I feel I had some good results from the past so the only thing I would rewrite on my life is finding a job quickly after being laid off from four years of being a receptionist & my health I would rewrite that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good Clemmie! I'm the same health.. which from being diagnosed deal with it better, wiser , meds made me gain 40lbs and I just did nothing, they make me crave sweets 😢 I should of changed my diet right then

      Delete
  2. Last summer, my oldest sister stayed with me after knee surgery. It didn't seem right to leave her here alone, so I did not see my middle sister (and best friend) all summer. Her son had messed up her pick up so she didn't have transportation during the day. My brother in law insisted on fixing it himself and he prefered for her to be stuck at home. When my oldest sister left, I tried to set up time to visit, but the middle sister put me off for the next two weeks. She died of a heart attack at the end of that two weeks. If I had seen her, I might have realized the shape she was in and would have taken her to the doctor. Her husband didn't want to take time off until Friday after she started having chest pains on Monday. She died Wednesday night. I knew nothing about the pain but I did know she had lost 70 lbs over the previous year without trying. Her doctor told her she was lucky. If I could go back, I would go see her at least once a month like I normally did, and I would open my eyes to the condition she was in. And I would ignore her concerns that her husband might come home while I was there. I think she didn't want me to see the shape she had gotten in more than she was concerned about his irritation.

    ReplyDelete

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...