Mar 27, 2019

New TV series ...

Hello my friends,

It has honestly been a week where I don't want to do anything besides being outside or sleeping!
I hope you are all enjoying the first days of Spring!  We have been having some warm weather this past week which was lovely as it melted most of the snow.  Lindi likes the warmer weather as I walk her more often.

As many of you know besides reading cozy mysteries I am also a tv addict.  There are a couple new shows that I am enjoying, one is The Coroner (Canadian show) , Whiskey Cavalier and now I just seen an ad for The Fix which I am PVRing.   Are there any new tv series that you are enjoying?

Coroner is a one-hour drama about Jenny Cooper, a coroner who investigates unexplained or sudden deaths in the city of Toronto. Fierce and quick-witted, Jenny is a newly-widowed single mother with secrets of her own to unearth. Starring Serinda Swan and Roger Cross




Whiskey Cavalier  This is a comedy-drama that is centred around an FBI agent, Will Chase. Together with his new partner, CIA operative Francesca Trowbridge, they join a team of spies that save the world while also discovering love and friendship along the way.



The Fix An L.A. prosecutor moves to Oregon after losing a high-profile murder case, but when the killer strikes again, she returns to seek justice under her own terms. Starring Robin Tunney (The Mentalist), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Merrin Dungey. Created by Marcia Clarke - OJ inspired drama?



Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...