Mar 23, 2019

Colour Therapy!

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I had fun this last week, stamping, coloring, fussy cutting, and creating with some of my wonderful new stamps.  I even brought out one of my adult colouring books to play with while watching my tv shows.

Today I am showing a few stamped Elephants I made on Thursday using my copics.  A friend suggested that I colour a bunch of different things and collect in a container that way when I need a card for the Book group I can just put one together.




And a page from my House Mouse colouring book where I use ordinary crayons, hope you like it.  

I really should be working on my bullet journal, I just seem to look at it and say maybe tomorrow lol, story of my life. Time will tell if it is something for me, I have a beautiful pages designed in my head, just need to get them on paper.

Would love to hear how you like to colour?

Hugs,  



3 comments:

  1. I love your elephants! I think I need to look into stamping. I’ve not done that. I enjoy coloring. I have a lot of adult coloring books. I like using gel pens the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to color, but then my arthritis made it difficult. Maybe I should see if they still make those big fat crayons? lol

    ReplyDelete

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...