Mar 20, 2019

Nancy Drew Book 2: The Hidden Staircase

Hello my friends,

Nancy Drew and The Hidden Staircase hit the big screen on March 15th in the United States.  I have been looking to see when I can go here in Canada.

Have you read the classic book that inspired the movie?

Published: May 01, 1930 
 Length: 192 Pages 
 Middle Grade (8-12)

The Nancy Drew Series written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene was first published in 1930, the stories have sold over 70 million copies and become a cherished part of our cultural landscape.

The teenage sleuth has been a noted inspiration for generations of women, including Sonia Sotomayor, Sandra Day O’Connor, and Hillary Clinton. Nancy Drew is still a force, nearly a century after her creation.


As I scrolled through the books on Penguin Random House, memories came flooding back of reading the books and receiving them from my dad as a reward for being good.

As a child I loved Nancy Drew and would read the books over again well into my 20's.  I regret giving my collection away when I moved in my 30's.

I am so excited to go see the new Nancy Drew movie!
Are you going to go see it?  or have you seen it..


Check out the official Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase trailer starring Sophia Lillis!
Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow mystery lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...