Mar 9, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 388

Hello all my crafty peeps!  

I Wanted to share my Mojo Monday challenge card with you as well as use the new stamp that came with a craft magazine called Bentley Bear. 


I love the feel of the kraft paper/daffodil delight color combo and the spring like flowers on the patterned paper of this card:



Mojo388

And here's the sketch from which I based my design:


In other news, my next Online FB Party is schedule for March 24 to  29th,  hope you can join in - e-mail me to attend (kstallman@telus.net) or simply click join on the FB Event.  

Once this event is finished and I am back from a well needed rest, I will do the Giveaway for the Stampin' Up! "Brighten my Day" stamp set.  To be in the drawing you have had to of placed an order with me since January.  Last day to be in the draw coincides with the end of Sale-a-bration....  March 31st!


Hope you enjoyed the above card as much as I did making it...
Hugs, Karen

2 comments:

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...