Mar 31, 2015

Soft Colour Combo

Good morning my crafty peeps!

For today's card, I was in the mood for using soft colours on my card and this colour combo grabbed my eye - Soft Sky with Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla.  Can you tell I am dreaming of Spring, all my cards lately have that Spring like feel.




The stamped images on my Card are from the retired Summer Afternoon stamp set.  

Prior to water colouring and adding sentiment and bow.


Unfortunately I had brush too wet and there was some bleeding.




Hope you like it!  Have a Tea-rrific day...

Hugs, Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...