Mar 22, 2015

OWL PUNCH INTO EASTER CHICKS

Happy Sunday! My crafty peeps...
Yesterday I actually got to making a few cards, one of the ones I made for my godchildren was an Easter card made with the Owl builder punch and the Bird builder.

To make the chicks, just cut off the ears from the “owl” and the feet.  Punch out in Pumpkin Pie the feet and the beak. I used the wings, and the leaves from the Bird builder punch in Daffodil Delight for the wings and adhered the pieces of leaves to the back of the chick's body to act like the little feathers on its head.   I sponged everything with Daffodil Delight.

I used the Karen Bursten - all seasons die for the tree ( Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Garden Green) and the My Creative Time - cartoon stitched cloud die for the background, before placing on the card I sponged the background in Soft Sky.  I free hand cut the hills in Pear Pizzazz and for the front used fringe scissors for grass.

Here is the final version...


Well, thats my cute Easter card for today. They are quicker than I thought to make and you can easily alter for any occasion.  Thanks a lot for stopping by!!

Hugs, Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...