Mar 2, 2015

Mojo #387 Card Sketch Challenge

Good afternoon my crafty peeps, it is Mojo Monday time and it is also a contest week, the first Monday of the month.  

Todays card started with my colour choices of Baked Brown Sugar, Natural White, I found a scrap piece of patterned paper and though it went well with the colours and I was set in motion.  I round the edges on my card base and the layer of Baked Brown Sugar.  I then embossed the cardstock using the lace brocade folder.  I thought it kind of matched the pattern on my paper.  From there I cut the patterned paper to a small square and then cut a piece of copper glitter paper for the bottom and rounded the edges.  Once this was done I used the 2.38 scallop punch to cut a piece of natural white and used the 2" circle punch to cut a piece of baked brown sugar which I then embossed.  I used a smaller circle die for center.  I used the cup of tea from the comfy cozy stamp set and popped it.  I attached a button and used pearl accents for the scallop edges.  On the inside I used the sentiment from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.







Hope you like it.
Hugs, Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely feel delighted once I realize articles appropriate to my work and my subject, i am a die-heart fan of your paper work art.

    ReplyDelete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...