Mar 25, 2015

Mojo Monday #390

Hello all my crafty peeps!  

It has been a busy week already, time just seems to be flying by.  I just received the retired Stampin' Up! Hostess set "Summer Afternoon", I love it.  All the things I would love to have in my backyard.  I wish it was like this outside instead of a barren winter yard.  The very lovely sketch by MOJO MONDAY gave me a perfect opportunity to try it out.






Thanks for taking a peek today. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this type of a card, please click here.
Hugs, Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...