Mar 15, 2015

Canada Goose

Good Afternoon my Crafty Peeps!  Question of the day - Heat embossing, yes or no? 
I love the look, and I've been trying to use my heat tool a lot more lately.  (stopped using when I burnt a circle in my craft room carpet last year) 

For today's creation I got inspiration from a card, I found on Pinterest a month ago.  Now I have my oval framelits I can finally go ahead and make.  I used Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder to emboss the Canada Goose from the Wetlands stamp set and the sentiment.  It just gives a little bit more texture, even without anything else done to it!



Inside I used the goose and a phrase from  the Moon Lake stamp set in the new Occasions catalog. 

That's all for now. Thanks so much for checking in with me today. Until tomorrow, have a Tea-rrific day! (My new word)
Here are the supplies I used for today's card. When you go to my Online Store, create your account, then you can click on a category and start shopping. 
Details:
Stamps: Wetlands Clear-mount, Moon Lake Clear-mount
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Cajun Craze , Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadows
Accessories: Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Ovals Collection Framelits, Circle Card Thinlet Dies, Burlap and reeds emboss folder 
All Online Orders of at least $60 are eligible for free stamps, etc. from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure!

Hugs, Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Karen! I never thought of heat embossing the goose - I will do it now! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it turned out pretty good I will do it more often. Love those stamp sets.

      Delete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...