Jan 10, 2015

Starter Kit- to sell or not to sell?

Good morning everyone!!
As you may have noticed I have been posting a little more on my blog, I have a bit more energy and I just LOVE Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration.  So I could not resist chatting about Stampin' Up's awesome special for those that are thinking of getting the Starter Kit-  for $125 for YOUR CHOICE of anything in the annual catalog up to the value of $155 (also receive $70 worth of business supplies), that's pretty good huh?
WELL- at the moment (until the 31st of March), for the same price, $125 you get YOUR CHOICE what you want for free (see p. 22-23), awesome deal.
But, I hear some of you say, I don't want to sell stuff.... Well that's fine! You are under NO OBLIGATION to sell even one thing! You can let your demonstrator title slide completely, or just keep up the minimum $400 ($300 with 20% off) per quarter to keep your 20% discount going. Totally up to you! No questions asked!

If you are thinking... well actually I’d love to make a little money out of this to PAY for my craft addiction (or provide a little income or large income)... well let me tell you, it IS POSSIBLE! And if you decide to join, you would be part of a unique, quirky, fun team!! And we can give you the help you need to be able to make your Stampin' Up dream a reality. My up-line is teaching me, and I will pass this knowledge on to you- and it’s easy!  I am also connected to a Demonstrator in the United States and in Australia who will also help with ideas and knowledge.

You may be wondering why I joined?
Well- that's a story that started a long time ago- I got introduced to Stampin Up a few years ago, (I've been paper-crafting for 15 years) and I saw the quality of the Stampin Up product way back then, and even then I thought, I could sell this stuff.... but I didn't do anything about it. Well.. time passes and my life turned upside down and crafting really did become therapy for me.  I also had an addiction of shopping for craft products online.  A friend said look at the Stampin' Up! products and if you become a demonstrator you will actually save 20% and I will buy through you. 
 I still use my stash of different stamps, inks etc., its so therapeutic - and in fact it helped me forget for a little while! It took me out of my world of worry about health & finances (briefly) into a world of colour, glitter and bling... but I had absolutely no thought of pursuing it as a job I look at it like a hobby (No Pressure).

I believe ANYONE can do this! I'm very new in my journey with Stampin' Up! but I am slowly, slowly getting there - and I promise to show you how, if you join our team!
So, if you have any other questions DON'T HESITATE to contact me via email- or check out the tab above "Join my Team" it has a FAQ answered on that page. I hope to hear from you soon!!  

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death at the Dinner Party by Ellie Alexander

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Death at the Dinner Party by Ellie Alexander   the 3rd  instalment in  the  "A Secret Book...