Jan 31, 2015

Flip Over this Altered Thinlits Circle Card . . .

Happy Saturday my crafty Peeps!
I Saw instructions for this card on Stampin" Georgia's blog last year and thought it would work with the Celebrate Today Photopolymer bundle.  
I love the card I'm sharing with you today! 


Here is how to use your Circle Card Thinlit in a whole new way....  Begin with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock (half of your 8-1/2 x 11 cut in half the long way). Place the cardstock on your magnetic platform with the die, make sure cardstock goes over the thinlit edge instead of under on the one side.



Fold on the score lines created by the thinlit (first one back, second one in) then place in upper left corner of Simply Scored Tool and score @ 5 1/2".  Fold in on 5 1/2" score line. 

Now we can decorate!!  I chose to use the Best Day Ever DSP, and the coordinating Inks, along with some glitter paper and Rhinestones.

Hope you like it!!
Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...