Jan 16, 2015

NEW Favorite Stamp!

Good morning all my crafty friends and Happy Friday! 
I spent yesterday morning making a few cards with the "Moon Lake" stamp set. It is my new FAVORITE stamp set in the Occasions mini!



I was wanting to make with the Ovals Collection Framelits Die but have to add to my next order.  So in the meantime, I used the Labels Collection Framelits Die.  Hope you like my cards!




This and the Wetlands are one of my favorites as you can make masculine or feminine and they are just soooo beautiful. 
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Karen

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...