Jan 14, 2015

Mother's Love

Does your mum deserve a special thanks on Mother's Day this year? Or maybe you just want to tell your mum how much you love her? 

Let us help you make Mother's Day a really special occasion this year with the Mother's Love Photopolymer Stamp Set  And don't forget grandmothers, aunts, and honorary moms in your life! These Two-Step stamps give you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.   The only thing for me personally is I spell Mum with a "u" like in the UK and Australia so it is too bad I cannot purchase their set.




I also love the Sweet Laughter Clear Stamp Set with the measuring cup and the cute sayings.  Sorry I do not have a card to post at this time.




Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...