Jan 30, 2015

Bee Happy!

'Bee Happy' project using the lovely little bumblebee from the Honeycomb Hello Clear-Mount Stamp set paired with the honeycomb patterned papers from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.

I used the Naturals White Cardstock as my card base, I love the textured homemade paper look of the card-stock, then embossed with the honeycomb embossing folder. The pennants were cut using the Banners Framelits Dies and the Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss Honeycomb patterned papers to create my layers. I also used a length of Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon as an extra embellishment. 

I cut a strip of Hello Honey cardstock to make my banner and stamped the Bee Happy sentiment.  As I accidentally made my banners a little short, I added 3 rhinestones in the right corner to try and balance things out.  This is not how I imagined the card to turn out, so stay tuned for more Bee cards...




Hugs, Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...