Jan 23, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Good evening my crafty peeps!

Wow, I slept over 16 hours last night so not to much card making was going on, but I did make a Birthday card for my Step-mum Leah.  I bought this stamp several years ago with her in mind and am now only using.  It is not a Stampin Up product but the rest of the card was done with Stampin Up!




Details: (recipe)

  • The base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Crushed Curry, folded in half.
  • The 4" x 5 1/4" layer of paper was Island Indigo, with a layer of  3 3/4" x 5" piece of Watercolour Wonder DSP
  • 4" x 2 1/2" Whisper White layered on a 4 1/4" x 2 3/4 piece of Island Indigo card stock.
  • The image was stamped with Memento black ink on the Whisper White and coloured with Copics and Stampin' Up! Belandabilites. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
  • Happy Birthday was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White and cut out with the Itty Bitty Banners Die and added to the front.
  • Added 3 Rhinestones to the side and wound some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine around the whole thing before attaching to the card base.
  • Inside is a 4x5 piece of Whisper White and using the  stamp set, with Crumb Cake and Island Indigo ink. 

Hope you like it!
Hugs, Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...