Jan 27, 2015

Embossing Folder Heaven - Weekly Deals

Happy Tuesday my crafty Peeps! 

Wow, if you like embossing folders then you will like this Weeks Deals!!  

Simply visit my ONLINE STORE and see all the Clearance items as well as the Weekly Deals and order all the great products on sale!  It will be delivered straight to your door!



If it’s your first time Online shopping with me then you will need to create your profile and tick “allow Demonstrator to contact me”, so that I can send you a thank you card. 

If you do not wish to shop online, you are more than welcome to contact me and I will place your order for you, but please remember this sale is “WHILE SUPPLIES LAST” and they go very quickly!  So hop to it!

Hugs, Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...