Sep 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog - Snow Friends Bundle

Hello my crafty peeps!

This Sunday I spent the day with one of my friends in her newly developed craftroom!  I am so jealous, but I am sure I will be there lots this winter.  We played with the "Snow Friends bundle, I love this set!


I always have liked the more quirky stamps and knew a few of my friends would fall in love too. (Nelly) The rest of my Holiday Catalog products arrive this week! But I just couldn't wait to share this with you.  I'm sure you have been or will be seeing tons of samples as demonstrators across North America also get their orders from Stampin' Up! 



If you didn't guess from the title of today's post - there's an adorable framelit set that corresponds with every image in this stamp set!  Check it out. 


                                    


I am looking forward to Using this set again on the 15th, when me and my girlfriends test it out even more!  I have been casing some from Pinterest and from the Holiday Catalog. There are a lot of stinkin' cute cards out there!  Here is one I Like a lot ...






The catalog went live this morning, Have you started your Holiday Catalog wish list yet?  If not, you should.  It's one AMAZING catalog.  You can begin ordering from it today!

Hugs, Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...