Sep 29, 2015

Skating Hedgie!

Hello my crafty peeps!

I was supposed to be prepping for Thursdays class, but ended up fooling around with the retired Holiday Hedgehogs stamp set.  I really liked the effect we had last class with the skating hedgie that I had to try it again bit on a 4.25" square card...


Lovely as a tree embossed in clear

Fussy cut hedgie , coloured, stickles and Crystal effects then pooped on card after I had added Irredecent Ice to trees and pond.

Finished card


This is a simple card compared to the previous but I think we will do the other one again on Thursday per a special request...

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more Christmas cards throughout the week....

Hugs, Karen





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...