Sep 26, 2015

World Card Making Day is October 3, 2015!

Hello my crafty peeps!

In preparation for World Cardmaking Day, I am trying to think up a few make and takes to have available at my house.  A few friends will be stopping by to make some cards and just have a giggle Saturday October 3rd, 2015.

I would love to hear what you have planned for World Cardmaking Day .... leave me a comment.

Here is a very clean and simple card I put together highlighting a few current trends including gold, pearls, and snowflakes! 

I have bought so much gold embellishments lately that I need to really start using all that ribbon, emboss powder, glitter, and paper. Have you used gold in a project lately?  

Hugs, Karen


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...