Sep 23, 2015

Let it Snow!

Hello my cafty peeps!

Happy Wednesday, Isn't that little penguin just the cutest thing ever?  I decided to play up his cuteness by having him snowboarding on a candy cane into the centre of the card. The sentiment, which is also from the Snow Place stamp set, suits him too a" T".   I stamped the penguin in the new Basic Black archival ink along with the snowmen. I did the die-cuts using the Snow Friends Framelits.  I have the perfect family friends to send this too as their daughter is a professional Snowboarder!!





On the back I stamped another of the sentiments from the Snow Place set and that sweet little penguin again in Basic Black Archival ink. Too cute!


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.


If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.

Hugs, Karen

“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...