Sep 27, 2015

Stampin' Up "Work Of Art" - Thank You cards

Hello my crafty peeps!

I wanted to share this cute and very simple Thank you card. I have done this one before, saw a sample on Pinterest last year.  I used the Work of Art Stamp set, and just stamped off as I went down the card. I really like how the colors kinda blend in and it was easy!

I made these cards as Thank You cards for everyone who placed an order this month. I love giving thank you cards, and I don't know anyone who doesn't like hearing the words thank you!



Here is another version


I hope you feel inspired!

Hugs, Karen






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...