Aug 26, 2015

Wilderness Awaits .....

Happy Wednesday !!!
Fall in love with this beautiful nature inspired stamp set, Wilderness Awaits. It's a great set for water-colouring.  I used last years fall DSP for my background, added the  . For my main frame, I used the Deco Framelits second smallest with watercolour paper and layered accordingly with Cajun Craze, Old Olive cardstock. I did the colouring and embellished with burlap ribbon, eyelit and old olive bakers twine. Not my best colouring but it's a first attempt, I must admit the dog came out better just need to put the card together.





Hope you like it.  Have a wonderful day stampin'

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...