Sep 17, 2015

A Vintage Thanksgiving

Hello my crafty peeps!
Sorry for the gap in posts been trying to recuperate after my last class.  One of the classes I would like to do involves the Vintage Leaves stamp set and leaflet dies.  I just love this set and the rich colours of fall are my favorite palette.

For the attached card I used crushed curry and gold embossing powder on the leaves and then sponged on the colours.I added some gold ribbon, for some extra texture and bling. This is only the first in a series of cards I will be making with this set, so stay tuned.






Hugs, Karen


“The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...