Feb 9, 2015

Mojo Monday

Good Morning my crafty peeps!

I just loved this weeks Mojo Monday sketch #mojo384 its a definite challenge!


This is my first time entering into Mojo Monday- there are so many talented card makers in their challenges - it's always a fun learning experience when you start to follow a blog or join a group of like minded people.

Lotus Blossom




Hope you like it, it has been a day of firsts, as this is also the first time I have used the Lotus Blossom stamp set.

Hugs, Karen





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...