Feb 14, 2015

Happy Saturday

Happy Valentine's Day my crafty peeps!

I hope everyone is having a awesome day, I am up early running on a few hours sleep but I wanted to do a few things today.  I am making homemade tomato vegetable soup in slow cooker, and might make some blueberry bran muffins too.

Here is a card I made last year for Valentine's Day but I love the way it turned out.

Valentine's Day Is primarily for lovers. But, you can also celebrate Valentine's Day with your friends. Strengthen the bond of friendship with a simple act of love. Let your friend know how much you enjoy her companionship with a Valentine's Day card.
Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...