Feb 21, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone!  I have been sooooo busy!  I have a couple  of announcements to make, and then I want to share a card that I made. 

You all know that I am in the process of starting a great group of crafty peeps, we are called "Pretty in P-ink"  AKA the "Pink Ladies" We all have our own "Fan pages" on Facebook.  Mine is located here.  Please stop by and "Like" my page!  

Eventually as things grow I will have their page links here as well so you can visit their pages too!  We are going to have our projects as well as information on our blog hops and other activities. (Once we start)

Stamp with Sue
CardsbySunnydots

Please check out their pages and once we start our challenges and blog hops; please come on by and check it out!  It is going to be AWESOME!!!

We are working on the tutorials for the pages in my "Little Pink Book" and am planning on getting them to you soon.




Now for todays project...

A friend of mine's daughter had her 1st birthday, and this is the card that I made for her


Hugs, Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...