Feb 24, 2015

Weekly Deals - All about Trim!

Hello my crafty peeps!
This weeks deals is all about trim!  I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to ribbon, twine and other embellishments.  Even though I have lots of Bakers twine I just cannot resist trying to have it in every colour.....  Well this week makes it easy to add to my stash.

Check it out!




Also I have some more great news, for the first time ever, Stampin' Up! will offer 4 new Sale-a-bration rewards for March. Can anyone say "Yippee"? They are so stinkin' cute. Be sure to stop back Sunday, March 1st, for a little peek at all the new free stuff. Happy, Happy, Happy!

Hope you all have a fabulous day and get in some creative therapy...
Hugs, Karen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...