Feb 23, 2015

Mojo Monday #386

Happy Monday my crafty peeps!!
It's time for a tall and skinny creation for Mojo Monday, so I went with a 3.5 x 5.5" and fits a regular A2 envelope with a little room left over to let my sentiment hang off the 3.5" side. .
  • The base is 3.5 x 11" cut of Soft Suede cardstock, score long side at 5.5"
  • The 3.25 x 5.25" piece of Best Year Ever Designer Paper (FREE SAB product!), placed on the piece of Soft Suede cardstock.
  • A 1.75 x 3" piece of Best Year Ever Designer Paper, layered on a 2 x 3.25" piece of Calypso Coral cardstock.
  • The image was stamped with  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, and Old Olive on Whisper White  
  • To a great friend from the "Simply Wonderful Stamp Set" (FREE SAB product!) was was stamped with Soft Suede and layered to a piece of Crushed Curry and added to the front.
Mojo386 by Karen Stallman

Mojo386 by Cindy Beath Blizzard


Hope you enjoyed todays post.
Hugs, Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...