Feb 16, 2015

Mojo Monday #385

Happy Monday my Krafty Peeps!

This will be my second time participating in the  Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge  .  I am having fun doing these as it gives me that extra push to hop out of bed and make a card, I found myself yesterday itching to find out what the sketch would look like.



Visited with one of my dear friends in the morning and went out for lunch, afterwards I came home and thought do I nap or make the card....

I struggled with this one, as I am trying to use up some DSP I have had for a year now. All and all I think It will be a good card to send to a friend.  



Thank you for your visit. I wish you all a happy holiday Monday.

Hugs, Karen

4 comments:

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...