Feb 4, 2015

Loads of Love

Hi my Crafty Peeps!  

Today I am making a Valentines Day card for my nephew Lucas using the "Loads of Love" stamp set.




Details: (recipe)

  • Create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base out of Natural White cardstock, then cut a piece of dark blue shimmer paper that I had laying around with the largest of the Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Distressed Edges  card creator set.  I also cut out of watercolour paper the next size down of the above die set.
  • Then I stamped the trees from the "White Christmas" stamp set using Black Stazon ink for my background.  I coloured the trees with Baked Brown Sugar ink and then I water coloured the background using the aqua painter and Soft Sky ink.


  • Stamp the images onto a scrap piece of watercolour paper and colour using Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey, Black, Real Red, Basic Gray, and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers or Classic Stampin' Pads
  • I applied some Crystal Effect to the light, hubcaps and windows for a glass effect and also to the hearts. Dazzling Details was used on background to look like snow.



  • Added a tag with the sentiment and wound some Red Bakers Twine around the whole thing before attaching to the card base.

Hope you like it.


Hugs, Karen





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...