Sep 28, 2019

Fudge Bites by Nancy Coco

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Fudge Bites" by Nancy Coco is the 7th book in the "Candy-Coated Mystery" series.
Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Kensington (Sept. 24 2019)


Fudge Bites by Nancy CoCo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I have only read about 3 of the previous books but I remember I really liked the series, this installment does not disappoint. I am glad I chose it and highly recommend to cozy fans.

Halloween on Mackinac Island is a season of fun tricks, but finding a corpse is no treat for fudge shop owner Allie McMurphy . . .

NIGHT OF THE REALLY DEAD

It’s late October, off-season for tourists, but locals are up and lurching for the annual zombie walk charity event. Though everyone’s living it up, trouble is just a few pawprints away. Allie follows the bloody tracks of her calico cat, Carmella, to a body in the alley behind the Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop. Unlike the island’s other walking dead, this one’s flatlined for good. It seems that someone is using the zombie fest as the perfect backdrop for murder. Now amateur sleuth Allie and dreamboat officer Rex Manning must use every trick in their treat bag to unmask a killer in disguise.

I requested and received an Advanced readers Copy from Kensington Publishing and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...