Sep 27, 2019

Valleys, Vehicles & Victims by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today's review is about one of my favorite series, Camper & Criminals mysteries by Tonya Kappes!

Valleys, Vehicles & Victims is the 9th installment in the Camper & Criminals mystery series . I am always anxiously awaiting the next book to come out as I Just LOVE this series! Once again we were transported to “Normal, Kentucky” and Happy Trails campground. I must say this might be the best installment yet!
Print Length: 195 pages
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC


Valleys, Vehicles & Victims by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fantastic read, kept me guessing till the very end. Its full of personality, humour, non-stop action, and plot twists which keeps you interested till the very end. The quirky characters are as fabulous as usual, rallying to help each other. I liked how we had a glimpse into Mae’s childhood and hope we find out more in upcoming installments. These characters have become like family and i just wish I could actually visit Normal Kentucky and hang out with them for a day.

I cant wait for the 10th installment in this series, I highly recommend this to cozy lovers.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sounds like a great read. It's on my TBR list now :-)

    ReplyDelete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...