Sep 9, 2019

Fairy Science by Ashley Spires

Hello friends,

Today I am reviewing a great children's book "Fairy Science" by Ashley Spires is a a hilarious new picture book series, that introduces a charming, determined heroine as she learns about the world and celebrates the joys of curiosity and exploring science.


Fairy Science by Ashley Spires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Esther is a fairy who does not believe in magic. She believes in Science. In fact she thinks fairy dust is just dandruff. She knows that she can convince the other fairies that science is real, it will just take the right experiment and test subjects.

I really loved this book and I will be buying a copy for my god-daughter. I liked how it showed, not everyone believes in science or scientific principle, but some do. (which is how it is in real life). I also loved it's adorable illustrations.

I requested and received an Advanced readers Copy from the publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...