Sep 23, 2019

Tide and Punishment by Bree Baker

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Tide and Punishment by Bree Baker.  For those that know me or see my Facebook feed you will know that I dream of living by the sea and that I also LOVE tea hot or cold. This has become one of my favourite series!   

Print Length: 384 pages

Publisher: Poisoned Pen Press (Sept. 24 2019)
Genre: Cozy Mystery


 No one dreams of a killer Christmas...


It's Christmastime in Charm, North Carolina, and while Everly Swan would prefer to focus on decorating her iced tea shop for its first holiday season, Great-Aunt Fran has decided to run for mayor against her long-time nemesis. But when the other candidate turns up dead just before the first scheduled debate, all eyes turn to Fran as the suspect with the most obvious motive.
Everly knows her sweet, elderly Aunt Fran couldn't have murdered anyone, but as she struggles to find the real killer, it begins to seem like this may be the last merry Christmas her family may ever have.
Tide and Punishment is the third installment in the A Seaside Cafe Mystery Series by Bree Baker. I fall more in love with this series with each new book. This year the holidays are bringing murder and mayhem ...

I did suspect the killer a few times but then was like nah, as there were just enough red herrings and twists and turns to keep you guessing.  The story was wrapped up with a nice helping of hope, kindness and Christmas blessings! I also agree with another reviewer it's about time ~squeal~

I cannot recommend this series enough!

I requested and received an Advanced Reader Copy from the publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



Bree Baker is a mystery-loving daydreamer who got into the storytelling business at a very young age, much to the dismay of her parents and teachers. A few decades later, no one seems surprised that she's made a career of it. According to Bree's eternally patient husband and three saucy children, she's never short on words or imagination, and can't seem to use one without the other. Her favorite tales involve the sea, intrigue and honor, humor and heart. Bree Baker is a member of Sisters in Crime, International Thriller Writers and Romance Writers of America. You can learn more about Bree and her books at breebaker.com.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...