Nov 2, 2016

Magnetic Grocery List Notepad

Hello my crafty peeps!

My project today is the "Grocery List Notepad".   I love making these, super fun and super easy.  If you’re anything like me you LOVE making lists!!  I think I will do one of these as a Make-n-Take in the New Year.

I purchased the notepads from Staples and had them cut in half for me.  I also used a Sentiment from the Newton's Nook "Cozy Day In" stamp set.

Supplies:
·         Trimmer with Scoring blade
·         Tear Tape
·         Magnetic Tape with adhesive (Wal-mart)
·         Stampin’ Dimensionals
·         Scallop Punch
·         Cozy Day In” Stamp Set (I also used a sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin)
·         Soft Suede Ink and Card-stock
·         Whisper White and Pool Party card-stock
·         Matching DSP
·         Notepad

I am making a tutorial and I'll be filming (my first) video tutorial in a few week. 
Supplies

Dimensions



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

P.S. Please share with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. oh I love this idea. . . so cute and so practical! Will have to make one for my mom and sister - they are list people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure you buy the pad that has the strip across the top, otherwise wont tear well :)

      Delete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...