Nov 20, 2016

Box with Punched Ribbon Slider Lid

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday, its a little chilly here in Calgary brrrrr winter is coming!

I'm recycling a post from last year, as I hope to make a few of these for the craft fair on Saturday at the Rockpointe Church in Bearspaw.


I was inspired by this video of Linda Parker's.



Instructions
  1. For the top you need a peice of cardstock 11" by 6 3/4" and scor the long side at the following: 1 5/8", 5 1/4", 6 7/8", 10 1/2" and then the short side at 1 5/8", and 4 1/4"
  2. For  the base you need a peice of cardstock 10 1/2" by 8 1/4" and scor the long side at the following: 1 1/2", 5", 6 1/2", 10" and then the short side at 1 1/2" and 5"
  3. Fold all scor lines
  4. Cut small rectangle from the lids and on the long section wedge the peices.  Place sticky tape on the flaps about half way down and then stick. 
  5. On the wide section measure the halfway point and punch withthe ribbon slide.
  6. Form the box base similar to how you assembled the top.
  7. Punch snowflake or flower depending on what type of box you are making.  adhere to side of box with dimensional.
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store! 
I hope you like my project, I really enjoyed making it!  Love to see any of your versions...

Hugs, Karen



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...