Nov 16, 2016

Tin of Tags Project Kit: The Perfect Gift

Hello my crafty Peeps!

I woke up at 5am asleep on the couch in my craft room, I was prepping late into the night for my first ever Craft Fair in Bearspaw on the 26th.  I have been making quick easy things for christmas ideas to fill my table and this is one of the things I loved.

If you need some quick, fabulous gift ideas for your friends and family this Christmas, this project kit is the answer. It makes a fun gift as is, or give it with the tags completed! The 30 tags (3 each of 10 designs) take an hour or less to complete and come in an adorable storage tin. 

Kit includes
* Printed tags
* Die-cut shapes
* Silver and white baker’s twine, 7 yards (6.4 m) 
* 6 red tassels
* 3 each wood snowflakes and bows
* Circle sequins
* Star sequins
* Washi tape, 5 yards (4.6 m)
* 3 silver doilies
* Printed tin box with lid

Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, silver, Soft Sky, white




Online Extravaganza: November 21-28
Starting Monday, Stampin' Up! have select products 10-40% off for one week only! 


I currently do not have my online website up but you can call or email me to order.

In the News!

  • As most of you are aware a 7.8 Quake struck 90 km north of Christchurch, New Zealand on the 13th, which also caused a Tsunami warning.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the New Zealand earthquakes. I believe that all my cousins and Stampin' Up! demonstrators are safe at this time. 
  • Stitched Framelits Going on Backorder! Because of the extreme demand, the Stitched Shapes Framelits (item 145372) will go into backorder very soon, and will be placed on non-orderable status on November 21, 2016, at 10:00 AM (MT).
  • Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Are Coming! If you have ordered from me in the past year, I have set up for the catalogs to be mailed directly to you end of December.
Thank you for stopping by! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL! 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...