Nov 7, 2016

In the Bag

Hello my crafty friends!

Everybody needs a quick option for wrapping Christmas goodies and gifts this time of year. I stocked up on the Gusseted Cellophane Bags (item 142001).  Just pop a treat or gift into the bag and simply add a ribbon and tag to dress it up. These food-safe 6" x 17" bags come in packs of 25. 

Check out the video below to see some fun ways to use the bags and share it with your friends and family!



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...