Nov 22, 2016

Christmas Dog Treats

Hello my crafty peeps!!!

I wanted to share these cute little Christmas dog treats. The original idea I saw on Pinterest and on Janet Holmes blog .
Original Photo courtesy of Janet Holmes/Pinterest
These would be perfect for those little furbabies in our lives, stocking stuffers, and even neighbor gifts. These are quick and easy to make!  We will have lots available at the Bearspaw Christmas Market on November 26th, 2016.


I have so many furbabies that happen to be canine not feline that it will work out perfect but I also have some that are of the kitty nature including my own, so I plan on making 2 versions....

I used the Top Note die as the topper and stamped dog with the Bella and Friends stamp set.  I also used a past Paper Pumpkin Kit for the large bones and a stamp from one of my Newton Nooks sets.



Being the crazy cat lady, I have lots of paw stamps, and dog stamps and dies so made a selection of these with different pictures of dogs.

The nice thing is you can purchase organic dog and cat treats or bake your own.

Items Used:
Stamps: Bella and Friends, All about sugar 
Paper: Whisper White cs, Cherry Cobbler cs, Old Olive cs, 
Accessories: Top Note Die, Scallop punch, circle punch, Cherry Cobbler Ink, Tuxedo Black Memento, Crystal Effects, Wink of Stella

Hope you like and feel inspired to try your own version.  Love to see any of your versions...

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...