Sep 25, 2016

Thoughtful Branches!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I visited my up-line Yvette Marchand at her open house, one of the cards we made was done with the Thoughtful Branches Stamp bundle.  It was nice to know that even though we are into September you can still purchase while supplies last.

For this card we used the following recipe:
  • Cut a base of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" from Cajun Craze cs
  • Die cut the tree from a scrap of Cajun Craze cardstock and then also die cut out of our Crumb Cake 4" x 5 1/4" layer.  
  • Emboss the Crumb Cake layer with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  
  • Cut a scrap piece of Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP approx. 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" square, and place behind the opening of the Crumb Cake layer and adhere.
  • Insert your die cut Cajun Craze tree into the opening and adhere.
  • Wrap a piece of Delightful Dijon from the Ribbon 3/8" (1 Cm) Trio Pack  and tie a knot or bow.
  • Add sentiment, we punched out with the Circle punch and adhered with Dimensionals and added (2) two candy dots.
  • Adhere layer to your base and your done.  If you want a little more finished look, add a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside.  Also you could decorate your envelope.

There are a lot of different images (23 to be exact) in this stamp set, including some beautiful sentiments.  I love how they can be layered or used alone.  And they can be used for any season!

Remember that this amazing bundle is a limited supply so be sure to ORDER FAST!

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...