Sep 30, 2016

Hello December 2016

Hello my crafty Peeps!

Happy Friday!  Hope you have had a fabulous week, I have been laying low just working on craft fair items as well as watching lots of You-tube videos.

For all those Project Lifers or even card makers have you seen the Hello December 2016 Project Kit?



So cute!!  I need to start using all my Project Life kits, etc.  Are you interested in learning about Project Life or attending a class...

If this is something that you are wanting to try or just get together with others and organize all your family photos email me here



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...