Sep 28, 2016

Bombs Away!

 Hello my crafty peeps!

I must admit I did just order this stamp set from the Clearance Rack as it does have some cute birthday sentiments.   

Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set is available while supplies last for $8.48!




Use this exclusive photopolymer birthday set for catchy and unique greetings that will make your special someone smile.


View ALL of the CLEARANCE RACK items HERE.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...